10th World Chambers Congress | Where Business Connects
The 10th World Chambers Congress is taking place on September 19-21, 2017 in Sydney. The World Chambers Congress is a premier event bringing together chamber, business and government figures alike. Set to attract more than 1000 entrepreneurs from 100 countries, the World Chambers Congress offers your organisation a global stage. Seize the chance to sponsor or exhibit!
With over 1,000 international delegates from over 110 countries and territories, the Congress addresses some of the most significant and current global issues from sustainability and diversity challenges to slowing global trade and digital growth. In convening the globe’s most prominent leaders and brightest minds, we aim to transform the future of business.
Featuring renowned speakers from all over the world, Congress delegates will benefit from first-hand knowledge and diverse perspectives throughout the event’s extensive three-day programme. What’s more, with both formal and informal occasions to develop networks, the Congress is the ideal place to establish institutional ties and promote trade and investment opportunities from attending companies, countries and regions.
Under the umbrella of the Congress, the World Chambers Competition recognises the best projects developed by chambers of commerce around the world. This is an excellent opportunity for chambers worldwide to showcase their innovations.
- Connect with peers from over 110 countries
- Access unique trade, investment and business development opportunities
- Take inspiration from internationally renowned speakers and experts
- Share chamber and industry best practices and future trends
- Gain insight into emerging trends shaping business and the chamber network
- View best practice case studies from peers
- Workshop practical solutions to problems faced by your Chamber and your membership
- Be inspired by the open sharing of ideas in the World Chambers competition.