55th Australian Export Awards
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
The Australian Chamber is proud to be co-presenting the 55th Annual Export Awards. The Australian Export Awards (AEA) is a national program that honours Australian businesses for their export achievements and contribution to Australia’s economic prosperity.
APPLCIATIONS ARE CLOSING soon:
|Victoria||31 July 2017|
|Australian Capital Territory||31 July 2017|
|Northern Territory||4 August 2017|
|Queensland||7 August 2017|
|South Australia||7 August 2017|
|Western Australia||7 August 2017|
|New South Wales||14 August 2017|
|Tasmania||15 August 2017|
Enter for your chance to:
- Boost your profile and reputation among local and international customers.
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors as a state or national winner.
- Improve staff morale with public recognition of their contributions to the business’s success.
- Opportunity to network with other exporters and learn from companies that are more advanced in their export journey.
- Increase your profile with the Australian Government and the relevant state/territory government.
- Attend a masterclass hosted by business experts and top exporters.
- Critically review your business during the application process and uncover ways to improve export strategies and operations.
- Gain media exposure for your achievements.
Enter through your state/territory export awards program. There are 12 national award categories, and the application process is straightforward.
Visit www.exportawards.gov.au for more information and to apply.