Mobile-ising Women in Business
Mobile technology is transforming the way we do business, providing us with the tools to improve productivity and create jobs. When coupled with the digital cloud, mobile technology has enabled the “internet of everything”, in which many items we use every day are connected. But what does this mean for the social and economic empowerment of women?
The Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is hosting Mobile-ising Women in Business, a series of events designed to explore opportunities for technology to empower women in business. The events are a collaboration between two Australian Chamber initiatives: Women Mean Business, a project to improve women’s economic empowerment, and Biz Better Together, a project to improve productivity in Australian workplaces.
Targeted at businesswomen, Mobile-ising Women in Business will canvass productivity-enhancing mobile trends, innovations, technologies, products and services.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Lucy Turnbull, AO
- Kate Carnell, AO | Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Michele Levine | Chief Executive Officer of Roy Morgan Research
- Mia Freedman | Founder of Mamamia
- Troy Roderick | General Manager of Diversity and Inclusion at Telstra
- Janice Cox | Director of Managed Sales and Service at Telstra
- Bronwyn Yam | Managing Director of Merchant Solutions at the Commonwealth Bank
- Dana Feldman | Head of Enterprise Sales Solutions at LinkedIn
- Natalie Feehan | General Manager of Group Marketing at MYOB
- Sally Parker | Research Director at IDC
- Helen Souness | Managing Director of Etsy
- Angela Priestley | Founding editor and Publisher of Women's Agenda (Master of Ceremonies)
The conference will conclude with a networking function from 5 - 7pm.
Important: Please note that you may only add one ticket at a time to your cart, however you may complete your ticket then 'add another' to your cart before going through the checkout process. This is to ensure we get the name of each registrant individually.
Please see our purchasing & refunds policy here.