Mobile-ising Women in Business | Brisbane
Following on from the success of the inaugural event in Sydney on December 9th, Mobile-ising Women in Business will present the next event in the series in Brisbane, on March 22nd, 2016.
The Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is hosting Mobile-ising Women in Business. These series of events are a collaboration between two Australian Chamber initiatives: Women Mean Business, a project to improve women’s economic empowerment, and Biz Better Together, a project to improve productivity in Australian workplaces.
Mobile-ising Women in Business focuses on productivity-enhancing digital innovations, trends, insights and practical information. Delivered by leading technology companies, industry experts and through leaders who inspire and engender the diversity ethos through the work they do.
Focusing on mobile technology and the transformative change in the way we do business, Mobile-ising Women in Business showcases up-to-the-minute technology, consumption and usage statistics, cutting-edge mobile digital solutions, commerce and business tools that are platform agnostic, case-studies from entrepreneurs and business women from Australia, and provides the opportunity for hundreds of women to network.
This event is targeted at business people, business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs and anyone who has a passion for digital innovation and mobile enablement.
- Minister Leeanne Enoch MP | QLD Minister for Innovation, Science and the Digital Economy, and Minister for Small Business
- Kate Carnell AO | Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- Theresa Moltoni | Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland
- Liz Ward | Digital Coaching International
- Rod Mewing | Telstra
- Jo Burston | Rare Birds
- Bronwyn Yam | CommBank
- Troy Roderick | Telstra
- Rebekah Campbell | Hey You
- Clair Deevy | Facebook
- Richard Flanagan | Google
- Sarah Vaughan | Microsoft Australia
- Elaine Stead | BlueSky Venture Capital
Please see our purchasing & refunds policy here.