Australia Trade Forum 2017
Global Trade Review (GTR) would like to formally invite you attend the Australia Trade Forum 2017 at the Sofitel in Sydney on May 29th, as guest of Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Returning to Sydney for its fourth year, the Australia Trade Forum 2017 will be a corporate-focused gathering bringing together all sectors involved in international trade, the event will report on developments in global markets and their impact on Australian trade, and explore what the future may hold for Australia’s corporates and exporters.
- Putting the spotlight on Australia: Policy updates, commodity outlook and future developments amidst the economic volatility
- The big picture: An analysis of the macroeconomic environment, trade rebound and its impact
- What’s next for Australia’s corporates? Reviewing challenges and opportunities that Australian corporates are facing, across procurement, treasury and supply chain management
- Digitilisation, technology and trade: An update on the new technologies for trade and financing industries and the bright opportunities they bring for Australia
- Supply chain financing: Current challenges, opportunities and risks across SC financing new solutions and the latest innovations driving digitisation
- Trade and commodity financing: Mechanisms, structures and evolving risk management strategies
- Traders’ roundtable: Navigate the challenges of Australia’s commodity-based economy (trade volumes, policies, regulations, environmental and political factors)
- Infrastructure financing: Reviewing the importance of investing in infrastructure to help increase production, understanding future investment opportunities
- Working capital optimisation priorities: Evaluating, managing and reducing liquidity, currency risk, increasing supply chain efficiency, ensuring greater working capital optimisation
The event will provide maximum audience interaction with live polling, active debates and several stream options, allowing attendees to select their preferred structure. 2017’s conference will be an ideal opportunity to establish new relationships with those currently doing business in the country.
All those who are exporters, importers, manufactures, distributors trader & producer of physical goods can receive a free corporate pass to attend the Trade Forum. All others can receive a 15% discount of the standard pass when registering online with code: ACCI15.
To register for the corporate pass, please RSVP to Elisabeth at email@example.com with your full details (name, job title, department, organisation, website, address, phone and email).