ICC Institute Training for Tribunal Secretaries
The ICC Institute of World Business Law’s brand-new, in-depth Tribunal Secretaries training is aimed at legal professionals. This one day training explains the roles and tasks of a tribunal secretary and the skills necessary to excel in this function.
Topics will include:
- What is expected from a tribunal secretary?
- The appointment of tribunal secretaries
- The tribunal secretaries’ tasks and role in the organization of the proceedings
- The role of the tribunal secretaries in the deliberations and the drafting of The Award
- The support provided by tribunal secretaries from receipt of the case file until the signature of the Terms of Reference
- The support provided by tribunal secretaries from the signature of the Terms of Reference until the evidentiary hearing: procedural aspects, technological aspects
Working language: English
CLE/MCLE/CPD/CNB credits/hours available
For more information and on-line registration: www.iccwbo.org/events/