Roofing Tile Association of Australia
The Roofing Tile Association of Australia is the roof tile industry's peak organisation, representing the concerns and interests of members across the country, with a particular focus on training apprenticeships, and occupational health and safety issues.
The RTAA represents more than 90% of the roof tile industry, including all manufacturers of concrete and terracotta roof tiles-Boral Roofing, Bristile Roofing, Alice Roofing, Monier Prime-and the vast majority of distributors and independent roof tilers and installers.
The RTAA is uniquely positioned to speak with authority on behalf of its industry. The RTAA manufacturing member companies are responsible for the installation of about 60% of the tiled roofs in Australia. Of the remaining 40%, the vast majority are supplied and installed by RTAA associate members. Therefore, collectively the RTAA membership is responsible for nearly all the installation of roofing tiles in Australia.