Financial Planning Association of Australia
As Australia’s leading professional association for financial planners, the Financial Planning Association (FPA) represents the interests of the public and 12,000 members.
WE HAVE 5 KEY ROLES TO PLAY:
- Represent interests of the public: Our members represent best practice financial planning that puts the interest of the client first. We actively champion the need for a clear separation between product sales and advice, because Australians deserve trusted and transparent financial advice.
- Represent interests of members: Our strong ties with government and regulators in financial planning positions us as the collective voice of our members. We maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders and fight for fair outcomes that advance our profession.
- Foster high professional standards: We create a professional culture of accountability and self-regulation, setting and enforcing professional and ethical standards that result in the highest quality financial advice.
- Facilitate world class education: We are the only Australian body licensed to administer and deliver the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® designation, the international gold standard and highest certification available to financial planners worldwide.
- Provide professional development: We support our members with a high calibre program of continued professional development designed to enhance their knowledge and skills, and support them in financial planning excellence.
+61 2 9220 4500