The Productivity Leadership Program is an initiative of the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry to facilitate the sharing of ideas and resources for boosting workplace productivity.
As part of the program, the Productivity Education and Training Fund offers education and skills development to support cooperative and productive workplace relations in order to achieve national economic prosperity and social inclusion.
The PET Fund is focused on:
- the practical ways co-operative and consultative processes and policies can improved workplace productivity;
- skilling employer representatives to engage with staff on productivity, work organisation, work-life balance, and generating and sharing productivity gains;
- the role of productivity in enterprise bargaining;
- leadership in building safe, fair and productive workplaces, including training employer representatives to offer good leadership in workplaces; and
- the continuing successful operation of the workplace relations system.
Funding has been provided by the Australian Government Department of Employment.